God Make Me Instrument of Your Peace


God is good all the time and all the time God is good, in times of trouble and hardship he is always there for us. So we should rejoice and be glad in him even when we are at peace. It’s not only that we can seek him when we get into problems but also when we are well and have strength.
Today and always I ask God to make me available for those who are in need of Him. To let you know that He listens to each and every prayer you make. I am sinner Lord that’s why ask you for forgive, I am incomplete without experiencing your presence.
Lord make me an example to those who seek you and to those who have hard time believing in you. So I ask you make me your instrument in this prayer:-

Lord, make me instrument of your peace
As for where there is hatred, I may bring love
Lord, make me instrument for where there is doubt
I may bring faith in the hearts of your folks
Lord give me strength to praise and worship loud your name
As I walk down the streets full of despair I may bring hope to them.
Lord, give me your guidance through my passage into the darkness and hardship
And through the shadows of evils to show that you are the light to shine our souls.
Lord in this prayer I ask for your redemption and make me your instrument.
AMEN.

Watch the video below and get blessed. ( Prayer of St. Francis of Assisi)



For the lord hears the prayers of all people, I therefor spread His love to all of you, may you be blessed and share this article with your family and prayer.




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.